CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) POLICY
As part of our responsibility to our staff, families and customers, we are instating the following policy to minimise any impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
This policy will be updated as required in accordance with state and national recommendations and law.
Last Update: 12:00am 16/10/2020
As of the 09/04/2020, we will be unable to enter your property if any of the following are true:
- You have been overseas in the past 4 weeks
- You have been in contact with someone who has been overseas in the last 4 weeks
- You have been sick or have any cold or flu symptoms
This does not stop our customers from getting their computer or device repaired, we just need to prepare for each situation, devices can be collected from your front door and sanitised on site and delivered back the same. We also offer remote support for any computer or device that can still power on and access the internet.
As a precaution and to further our knowledge and understanding of the current pandemic, our staff have completed the following checks and are supplied with the following gear:
- Completed Infection Control Training – COVID 19
- Seasonal influenza vaccination
- Basic health checks performed regularly
- Safety equipment and sanitization gear
To ensure the safety of our staff and customers we are taking the following measures:
- We will be asking mandatory questions related to COVID-19 in reference to experiencing any symptoms, contact with persons with symptoms, recent travel overseas or contact with someone who has recently travelled overseas.
- We will be providing remote support via phone and or computer wherever possible.
- We will be taking preventative measures with our equipment, EFTPOS terminals and other commonly used tools are regularly and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- We will be sanitizing your devices before and after servicing and we ask you to do the same before organizing pickup or when dropping off at our workshop.
- All movements outside of our workshop are logged with customers details and address, staff also have basic GPS tracking as a backup record.
The common symptoms of Coronavirus are a fever, dry cough, shortness of breath and a sore throat. It would be appreciated if you do not visit our workshop if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but the safety of our staff and clients is our utmost priority.
Should you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us on 0468 926 452