Why managed services?
Managing and keeping internal IT operations running smoothly can be time consuming and complicated. With internal IT operations stretched thin, vulnerabilities often go undetected, patches are missed, and your business-critical data could be at risk. By using Virtue IT as your trusted IT service provider, we will focus on proactively protecting your business and handling your IT needs so you can focus on building your business.
Why cyber protection?
As cybercriminals become more sophisticated in their attacks, it’s getting harder for businesses to mitigate them. All it takes is one unpatched system, malicious URL, or malicious file for cybercriminals to gain access to your network, encrypt files, and deploy ransomware.
While backups are still essential for restoring your data, they’re not enough to protect your business alone. You need to adopt a comprehensive cyber protection approach to help mitigate the risks associated with today’s modern threats.
Is your business at risk?
The first step to securing your business is knowing where your business is vulnerable. Our Security Assessment Service can help quantify your exposure, so we can define the actions we need to take to successfully protect you.
Request an Assessment
Approach to cybersecurity
To help keep your business safe, our protection approach aligns with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) framework – a gold standard in the IT security industry. This helps us protect your business using the industry’s top guidelines and compliance standards to safeguard you from today’s threats. The NIST framework consists of five principles: identify, protect, detect, respond, and recover.
Here’s how our cybersecurity approach covers all five key areas:
- Identify vulnerabilities in your IT infrastructure and perform auto-discovery of devices in your network
- Protect with best practices in security, management, software updates, and more
- Detect threats and provide strong defenses against malware/ransomware
- Respond using Cyber Protection Operations Center alerts and support in the event of a cyberattack
- Recover. In a data loss scenario, we can quickly remediate and restore lost data and systems remotely to full operations with little to no downtime and preform a full forensic investigation
About our services
Our complete cyber protection approach includes:
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Continuous Data Protection
- Proactive ransomware protection
- Protection from advanced threats and zero-day attacks
- Behavioral and signature-based anti-malware and anti-virus
- URL filtering
- Endpoint management including vulnerability assessment and unified patch management
- Threat alerts
- Secure file sync and share
- Data notarization
- Secure data storage
By offering a proactive approach to cybersecurity, we’re able to provide you:
- Improved productivity – We focus on maintaining and strengthening your business environment, so that you can focus on your business. With services like hard drive health checks, on-time patches, and regular vulnerability assessments, we’re able to provide you with up-to-date systems that minimize your downtime and help keep your employees productive.
- Increased protection – Benefit from proactive protection. With our proactive protection approach, we can provide features like full-stack next generation AI-based protection to mitigate risks from ransomware, malware, and cryptominers.
- Affordable expertise – Gain access to our experienced technicians and a knowledgeable support team at an affordable monthly cost. We understand the technical components needed to secure your business. You can focus on what you do best.
- Industry compliance – We can adjust our approach to help you meet your unique industry standards and compliance requirements. Our technicians will help make sure that your business-critical data is safe, secure, and compliant.
- Peace of mind – Sleep better at night and work more efficiently during the day! We’ve got your IT protection covered so you can focus on building a more profitable business.
Contact us (option 1)
Discover what a proactive cyber protection approach looks like
Schedule a meeting